An introduction to the concept of Teambuilding.
Instruction in the planning and forming of successful self
groups. To enable managers to initiate an effective teambuilding
program in their own organization.
A "hands-on" seminar with participation
in actual teambuilding
activities, analysis and debriefing.
- Achieving clear and agreed upon goals and objectives
- Achieving mutual openness, trust and support
- Achieving appropriate leadership styles
- Achieving systematic, regular review of feelings and work
- Achieving clear and noise-free communication
Participants learn what is basically necessary, what
one can do on
his own and what one may need in the way of professional
Managers involved in structuring and managing teams